Nov 1, 2020
Today’s guest is Elle Russ.
Elle Russ is the author of Confident As
Fu*k and the best-selling health book, The Paleo
Thyroid Solution - which has helped thousands of
people around the world reclaim their health. Elle is also a TV/Film writer and the show host
for the popular Primal Blueprint Podcast started by NYT’s
bestselling author, Mark Sisson. You can learn more about her
In this interview, we do a deep dive into confidence, how it is
created, how it affects us and how we can rebuild it. We look at
how to remove the downers and bad vibes in our life, how to clean
up our confidence and how to utilize confidence to live the life
you truly want and make our dreams a reality.
In this interview, we discuss gems like:
- Who they are
- Does your upbringing affect your confidence?
- Is confidence a born-with or taught trait?
- How confidence affected Brandon in the book
- How a lack of confidence can affect us and its affect on our
- How can you define confidence and what confidence is to
- How do you create more confidence in your life?
- More Confidence = More self esteem too?
- Confidence impact on our relationships
- Can you create by acting as if you are confident?
- How do we find the parts of ourselves that are holding us back
and draining our confidence?
- How to identify the downers in our life and what to do about
- How do you become unavailable to your old self?
- How do you stop being jealous and comparing yourself to
- What Elle does when she feels unconfident
- How do we reason our defeats?
- Can confidence be shared, can you teach confidence or does it
need to be learned?
- How to build confidence in your children or friends?
- How confidence is shown in males and females and how it should
be commented on from the different genders
- What factors affect my confidence such as diet etc
- How medication is affecting us as men
- The inspiration behind the podcast and what is has taught
- How you can connect with them