Jan 28, 2018
Episode: #35 Doctore Ryan Masters on how
to live a stronger, bolder, tougher life
Who: Doctore Ryan Masters () is
an entrepreneur, adventurer, coach and host of 3 YouTube
channels which have over 18 million views & 170,000+
subscribers worldwide. Ryan helps men transform their bodies, lives
and life an epic and bolder life. As he says "I help men develop
muscle mass, brute strength & energy - Strength is every man's
birthright, Greatness his destiny."
In this interview, we cover how you can
stop life passing you by, begin your transformation and work
towards achieving your life goals.
Before we get into that,
a quick word about our affiliates. I’ve managed to build up some
great relationships with some awesome companies. This allows me to
obtain special discount codes, deals, and listener exclusive.
Please go to www.nextlevelguy.com/affiliates
further info. I particularly love the ‘Tribe of Mentors’ book by
Tim Ferriss, the cognitive enhancers 'Alpha Brain' from Onnit, and
the Natural by the awesome RSD Maxx. For these and so much more,
check out www.nextlevelguy.com/affiliates
What we cover
- Who he is
- What caused his transformation when he was younger
- His training philosophy and why he feels his 'Spartan Rises'
message appeals to with men - how he helps so many men transform
their bodies and their lives
- Why the Spartan lifestyle resonates why him
- The challenges he sets men to finally start working towards
achieving their goals
- Where he thinks guys go wrong in today's culture, the problems
he sees most men
- How you can overcome a mediocre life
- Why his framework is 'Power, Passion & Purpose'
- Where guys go wrong trying to find more passion in their life
and how you can finally find it for yourself
- Do guys need to find their own Doctore? What would he
recommend someone looks for in a coach?
- Is the body a true reflection of the mind?
- How can you find your reason why for going to the gym?
- Weightlifting goals that all men should be able to achieve
- How can someone listening know they are moving towards their
goals in life?
- How can you invest in yourself today and the books he feels
that all men should read?
- Wrestling alligators and what it taught him
- How you can finally become consistent and work out
- The importance of friends and how to pick those that will help
you towards your goals
- How you can turn an interest into a brand and a business
- How he deals with the fast break questions
- What he wants men listening to take from this interview
- How you can keep in touch with him
- And so much more
Connect with the
Something to reflect on
"A workout doesn't change a
"Spartan's knew what they
stood for ... they followed their values"
Don't find yourself in 'the
"Did you invest 5% of your
annual income in developing yourself? ... if no, there's a good
chance you are not moving forwards towards your potential" by
developing your skills
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast,
please help me by posting a review on iTunes! I thoroughly
enjoy doing the show and would love to hear what you think. Your
feedback will help me improve the show and ensure it helps.
Also click those social media buttons to stay in touch for
updates on the latest posts, affiliate deals, virtual hugs and what
A product you should check out
Next Level Guy is affiliated with some amazing companies, who
offer some amazing products for you to check out.
I highly recommend the following product (please note: this is
an affiliate link and will open to an external website):
|Click the image to load
||What the affiliate is
A monthly subscription box of premium fitness apparel,
equipment, supplement, snacks and more. We offer a variety of
plans, including a single month purchase, 3-month, 6-month, and
Use ‘NEXTLEVELGUY’ at the discount code section and get 10% off
Athletic Fit Denim, Chinos & Jeans. Engineered for
Performance. Tailored for a Perfect Fit.
The coolest gear at the best prices to make you a true man
Use the code ‘nextlevelguy’ in the discount code section of the
checkout, to get 10% off any eligible items in your basket of great
supplements and fitness gear
Want to listen to another episode?