Nov 18, 2017
Episode: #30 Jujimufu on lifting,
tricking and living life on your own terms
Who: Today's guest is Jon Call, otherwise
known as Jujimufu. Juji is an internet sensation. He is strong as
an ox, unbelievably flexible and a very intelligent, humble and
warm guy. In easily one of my favourite ever interviews, we discuss
his epic training, unbelievable tricking, manhood and marriage and
how he used his creativity and intensity to build an epic
What we cover
- Who he is
- How he went from Taekwondo to Tricking and
- How did his childhood friendships create the amazing
personality we know today
- Where does his energy, passion and intensity come from
- His training philosophy - for example, who else supersets
deadlifts and ice baths!
- Where does his creativity come from and his top tip for
improving your own creativity
- How he moved from Bio-Technology to full time creative
insanity! Did his former job help mould him into the man he is
- His top tip for someone who is looking to create a career out
of their passion
- Is there such a thing as a typical day for him? Does he utilise
- Should guys be prepping their meals?
- Where he thinks modern day guys are going wrong today
- His tips for maintaining and building friendships. His tip will
definitely be mind blowing! How you can build up great
friendships no matter where your starting point is.
- Why you need to keep track of everything
- How marriage changed him as a person and his views on
- How to form mental toughness and keep going when you fail ...
even when you land on your head!
- Can anyone learn to do the flips and tricks that he does and
the ultimate trick goal he wants to achieve and has there been any
internet stars' that surprised him with their 'Juji-like'
- How did he build a brand out of himself and the videos he is
most proud of
- How does he deal with the fast break questions
- What he thinks everyone listening to take to take from this
- Whats an unusual fact about him
- How you can keep in touch with him
- And so much more
Connect with the Guest
Something to reflect on
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast,
please help me by posting a review on iTunes! I thoroughly
enjoy doing the show and would love to hear what you think. Your
feedback will help me improve the show and ensure it helps.
Also click those social media buttons to stay in touch for
updates on the latest posts, affiliate deals, virtual hugs and what
A product you should check out
Next Level Guy is affiliated with some amazing companies, who
offer some amazing products for you to check out.
I highly recommend the following product (please note: this is
an affiliate link and will open to an external website):
|Click the image to load
||What the affiliate is
A monthly subscription box of premium fitness apparel,
equipment, supplement, snacks and more. We offer a variety of
plans, including a single month purchase, 3-month, 6-month, and
Use ‘NEXTLEVELGUY’ at the discount code section and get 10% off
Athletic Fit Denim, Chinos & Jeans. Engineered for
Performance. Tailored for a Perfect Fit.
Want to listen to another episode?